WWII Pearl Harbor Heroes Adventure
Child (3-11 yrs): $94.00
Prices include roundtrip transportation, shuttle ride to Ford Island, Admission to USS Bowfin/Pacific Submarine Memorial, Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Missouri Battleship and State tax.
Available Monday - Friday.
Departs hotel at 6:30 a.m.
Returns to hotel at approx. 3:30 p.m.
This amazing adventure to Pearl Harbor and the Pacific Aviation Museum
is an exciting and dynamic immersion into WWII history that cannot be
replicated anywhere else in the world. Experience history as you walk
in the exact footsteps of America's most courageous heroes.
Visit the area of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor where the war began; and the site where the Japanese surrendered aboard the USS Missouri that ended it. See real artifacts from the attack at the Visitor Center, then board the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial.
The next stop is a very special guided tour onboard one of the world's most significant submarines, the USS Bowfin, nicknamed the Pearl Harbor Avenger. From there, you'll hop onto a shuttle to Ford Island where you'll find the Pacific Aviation Museum for a guided tour in one of Hawaii's most exciting museums that will fly you back in time to when young aviation heroes saved our world.
The tour closes with a visit to the USS Missouri where the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies was signed. Walk in the footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur and learn about the actions that restored peace to the world ending the conflict that took over 55 million lives.
- Children age 2 years and under are free, provided they do not occupy a seat in the vehicle.
- No backpacks, fanny packs, bags or other items offering concealment permitted.
- Cameras are allowed, but no camera cases. Strollers are also not permitted.
- We recommend you wear good walking shoes.
- Lockers are available for storage at a nominal price and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Guide gratuity is not included and is at your own discretion and expense.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to activity. Once the tour begins, no refund can be given.
- HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. and/or its authorized agents act only in the capacity as agents for all services provided on these tours. As such agents, no liability can be accepted. HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. are in no way responsible whatsoever in connection with any loss, injury, damage, howsoever caused or arising. HawaiianIsles Concierge holds no responsibility for the operation of these tours. Purchase is entirely at your discretion.
- For a full explanation of our Terms and Conditions, click here.