Hike, Kayak & Snorkel Adventure at Kualoa
Child (14 yrs and under): $80.00
Prices include roundtrip transportation, kayak, safety equipment,
deli-style lunch, bottled water, beverage, fresh water showers and State
Available Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Departs hotel at 9:00 a.m.
Returns to hotel at approx. 3:00 p.m.
From Waikiki, a professional nature guide will shuttle you by van to Kualoa Ranch where your adventure begins. Begin an easy 15-minute hike to Hakipuu overlook for a panoramic vista of Kaneohe Bay. Upon your return to the beachfront, you’ll be outfitted with a single or tandem kayak with paddles, life jacket, dry bag and instruction. Just a quick 20 minute paddle and you’ll be close to Chinaman’s Hat (Mokolii Island) as we stop for a quick snorkel with reef fish and green sea turtles. Learn about Kualoa’s history and Oahu’s fragile reef and underwater eco-system from the knowledgeable nature guides. Enjoy fabulous views of the Kualoa ahupuaa and Koolau mountain range. Then paddle to Molii fishpond for lunch followed by time for relaxation or exploration on foot. A final 30-45 minute paddle return to the starting point where you’ll rinse off with fresh water showers before returning to Waikiki by van. Total activity: 30 minutes of casual hiking, 2 hours of paddling, and 15 minutes of snorkeling (visibility permitting).
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult.
- You are urged to wear shoes, sunscreen, hat/visor and bring your own towel and swimwear.
- Bring a camera.
- Guide gratuity is not included and is at your own discretion and expense.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to activity. Once the tour begins, no refund can be given.
- HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. and/or its authorized agents act only in the capacity as agents for all services provided on these tours. As such agents, no liability can be accepted. HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. are in no way responsible whatsoever in connection with any loss, injury, damage, howsoever caused or arising. HawaiianIsles Concierge holds no responsibility for the operation of these tours. Purchase is entirely at your discretion.
- For a full explanation of our Terms and Conditions, click here.