Pali Makani Helicopter Tour
Price includes roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels, approx. 30 minute flight, State tax and fuel surcharge.
Flight time to be arranged.
This classic tour begins with a beautiful view of placid Keehi Lagoon and continues over historic Honolulu Harbor. Here you will see Aloha Tower, once the tallest structure on the island, as well as cruise ships from distant ports. Next is downtown Honolulu, featuring the only royal palace in the country. Above the city stands Punchbowl, the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. The tour continues above Ala Moana Beach Park, Magic Island, the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and Waikiki Beach, and includes a spectacular view of Diamond Head.
You’ll continue along the “Gold Coast” where multi-millionaires make their homes, and spectacular Hanauma Bay. Rounding the east end of the island, you’ll see rugged coastline, inviting Sandy Beach, and Makapuu Point and lighthouse. Your aerial tour continues over Sea Life Park, the estate where TV’s Magnum P.I. was filmed and miles of pristine white sand beach.
You’ll be treated to a stunning view of Mount Olomana and later the Nuuanu Pali where King Kamehameha’s warriors won a decisive battle to unite the islands. On your return, you’ll see the Arizona Memorial and the battleship Missouri at Pearl Harbor.
- Passengers weighing over 250 pounds will be subject to an additional charge equaling 50% of one seat, payable at check in. Passengers weighing more than 300 pounds will be charged double.
- Due to weight & balance of the aircraft, weights are required at time of reservation or no later than 72 hours prior to activity. Federal regulations require all names no later than 72 hours prior to activity.
- FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. If a passenger’s actual weight exceeds the stated weight by more than 10 pounds, that passenger may be denied boarding. If the passenger cannot be accommodated on another tour, there will be no refund.
- Due to enhanced security, purses, backpacks and other baggage should be left in the hotel room safe. The only items allowed on the helicopter are cameras and film.
- Guide gratuity is not included and is at your own discretion and expense.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to activity. Once the tour begins, no refund can be given.
- HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. and/or its authorized agents act only in the capacity as agents for all services provided on these tours. As such agents, no liability can be accepted. HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. are in no way responsible whatsoever in connection with any loss, injury, damage, howsoever caused or arising. HawaiianIsles Concierge holds no responsibility for the operation of these tours. Purchase is entirely at your discretion.
- For a full explanation of our Terms and Conditions, click here.