Diamond Head Crater Adventure
Price includes roundtrip transportation from select Waikiki hotels only, use of day pack and flashlight, bottled spring water, hiking certificate and State tax.
Tour Time: 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Brave the heights of Diamond Head, Waikiki’s world famous landmark. Your exploration begins when you arrive at the ancient crater floor of Mount Leahi, the Hawaiian name for this natural wonder.
A guide will assist you in explaining the fascinating early history, geology, archaeology and mythology of Diamond Head as you ascend the winding trail to the summit. You’ll be rewarded as you reach its peak with an incredible panoramic view of Waikiki, the emerald green Koolau Mountains, and the sparkling blue Pacific far below.
It’s the perfect way to greet the morning of another day in the beautiful Hawaiian Islands.
- Roundtrip transportation is included from select Waikiki hotels only.
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted.
- Please wear sturdy comfortable shoes and don’t forget sunscreen and a camera.
- Hiking certificate is personalized and states that you reached the 763 foot summit of world famous Diamond Head.
- Guide gratuity is not included and is at your own discretion and expense.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to activity. Once the tour begins, no refund can be given.
- HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. and/or its authorized agents act only in the capacity as agents for all services provided on these tours. As such agents, no liability can be accepted. HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. are in no way responsible whatsoever in connection with any loss, injury, damage, howsoever caused or arising. HawaiianIsles Concierge holds no responsibility for the operation of these tours. Purchase is entirely at your discretion.
- For a full explanation of our Terms and Conditions, click here.