A Day on the Bay
Price includes roundtrip transportation from
select Waikiki hotels only, choice of three activities and State tax.
Departs hotel at 9:00 a.m.
Returns to hotel at 3:00 p.m.
More like a “Funfest” that is full of water sport thrills, this all-day
adventure has something for everyone! Play in pristine Maunalua Bay
which is a short 25 minutes from Waikiki - right before world-famous
Hanauma Bay. All equipment and necessary instructions provided. Choose
three adventures from a menu that includes: Jet skiing, parasailing,
scuba diving (no experience necessary), banana boat, bumper tube rides
or snorkeling in Hanauma Bay. Don your swimsuit and get ready for
adventure on the wide open blue!
- Roundtrip transportation is included from select Waikiki hotels only.
- Tour does not pick-up from the Hawaii Convention Center.
- Activities are subject to a $3.00 fuel surcharge per activity, payable at check-in.
- Children under the age of 5 are free. Pregnant women and children under 2 may not participate.
- Due to State law, the jet ski activity is available Monday through Friday only.
- Scuba diving is available Monday through Saturday.
- Bring swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and camera.
- Activities to choose from are parasailing, jet skiing, scuba diving, Banana Boat, bumper tube, or snorkeling at Hanauma Bay (except Tuesdays).
- If guests chose snorkel at Hanauma Bay, the $7.50 admission fee is included.
- Guide gratuity is not included and is at your own discretion and expense.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to activity. Once the tour begins, no refund can be given.
- HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. and/or its authorized agents act only in the capacity as agents for all services provided on these tours. As such agents, no liability can be accepted. HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. are in no way responsible whatsoever in connection with any loss, injury, damage, howsoever caused or arising. HawaiianIsles Concierge holds no responsibility for the operation of these tours. Purchase is entirely at your discretion.
- For a full explanation of our Terms and Conditions, click here.